Wear your hosiery well, so they always have a good run!




22 May, 2011

An afternoon in the private garden at the Cooper Hewitt

On May 21, 2011 my sister graduated from the Master's Program at the Cooper Hewitt/Parsons School from the History of Decorative Arts and Design program with a M.A, with the highest G.P.A- We are so proud of her!

The day was filled with sparkle and chocolate cupcakes!  We strolled through the Van Cleef and Arpels exhibit, and Max even ran around the largest private garden in NYC.

For this extra special day I decided to wear one of the Dresses, Nathan brought me home from China earlier this year. I paired the dress with an extra special pair of black Calzedonia Tights. For this dress I felt it was important that the denier was high around 50+ to help the dress truly pop. Then too add a little peek of something special these Calzedonia have a lace panel that just peek out of the slits in the side.





Kate even wore a pair of Blue Chintz inspired tights that Laura Angela had brought me from Paris.




 These are my favorite flowers to look at..

No comments:

Post a Comment