Wear your hosiery well, so they always have a good run!




14 May, 2011

Delft Tights from Calzedonia

Growing up my grandmother always had delft pottery around her house. The delicate blue and white flowers always remind me of her. These white floral print tights with blue flowers are very reminiscent of a delft pattern.









This being the first time I have worn them since they really needed to brought out in a spectacular way.








While searching the Internet today, I came across this blog vaguepromisses.blogspot.com, this significantly younger girl then myself in Poland has the same Calzeddonia Blue and White Tights on in her daily blog post. While browsing further on her Blog, I discovered she also has quite the collection of Calzedonia tights.






No comments:

Post a Comment