Wear your hosiery well, so they always have a good run!




14 February, 2011

My day with Eileen Fisher

Today, I had the great pleasure of making a presentation to Eileen Fisher herself. She is as you would imagine, graceful, collected and completly witty! It was amazing pleasure to meet someone whose company histroy has always inspired me. As I continue on my journey on getting my store from a concept to reality, I will always keep in the back of my mind how Eileen Fisher got her start!

Today's hold-ups are another new pair from my Calzedonia, I paired them with a simple black skirt and black tee. The crinoline is from Anthropologie and adds a little body to my simple skirt.

I also am including a photo of the amazing flowers that Nathan bought me for Valentine's Day.



2 comments:

  1. So exciting! It was lovely to meet you, lady, and I hope we'll keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally nervous at first, but after a few minutes and a couple deep breaths I felt totally at ease. Yes, lets keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete