Wear your hosiery well, so they always have a good run!




08 February, 2011

"Stocking Around Town" Ali Casciano

This is the first in the series "Stocking Around Town" were I will take random people I see on the streets of NYC or happen to know and talk about their fabulous hosiery!

This is my cousin Ali. She is wearing a pair of amazing tights from Kohl's Simply Vera Vera Wang Collection. Kohl's is a great place to buy hosiery. They always have a great selection from their various brands in stylish and trendy styles and they also carry a great selection of basics.

Ali has done an amazing job of pairing these patterned tights with a simple dress and cute cropped cardigan! She wore this great outfit for our Grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary Brunch which I talked about in my post from Sunday.

Thanks Ali for participating in my Blog and being the first person featured in "Stocking Around Town"!

If you have anyone you would like to recommend for "Stocking Around Town' or if you would like to send me a photo of you wearing your great Hosiery find email me at cristina.cascianoking@gmail.com make sure you tell me where you purchased the find and a little bit about why you chose them!

No comments:

Post a Comment