Wear your hosiery well, so they always have a good run!




03 February, 2011

R.I.P Black Tights with cross hatches and dots

Today I am sad to report the tights that I am wearing will never be worn again. I purchased these tights in 2006 in Madrid, Spain. They have definitely had a good run (no pun intended)...


I like to pair them with simple outfits since they have a very delicate design. Today's is a black wrap dress from Banana Republic. I would also like to talk about the importance of slips under dresses in the winter. Not only do they add an extra layer to keep you warm, they also help prevent static cling and make your outfit more office appropriate. The slip is a vintage Vanity Fair from the 1940's. This dress has a very deep V and I am on the modest side so the lace on the top of the slip adds the nice coverage.   I also love adding lace whenever possible. The boots are Frye and also suffered a bit of a causality today and will have to be repaired.










No comments:

Post a Comment