Wear your hosiery well, so they always have a good run!




26 April, 2011

Could I pull these Black Milk Stockings Off?

Whenever I stumble upon interesting hosiery, I obsess over whether or not I will be able to pull them off as a look...This pair from Black Milk are no exception. 

These Nylon and Lycra blend "stockings" come with an attached garter belt. They are bubble gum pink and will run you around $120. I personally LOVE them...and would totally wear them to work-since I rarely go clubbing these days...or ever.

I could see them paired with my fifties style shirt dress, and a string of Aura Borealis Swarovski crystal beads...




Black Milk has an interesting collection of hosiery, bodysuits and bathing suits. Something to bring out everyone's individuality. 

The British Invasion
Perfect for this Friday's Upcoming Nuptials



 

1 comment:

  1. it looks fab! i think skinny legs are required or it could be a big mistake
    PS: when i say skinny is not "anorexy" skinny!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete