Wear your hosiery well, so they always have a good run!




29 April, 2011

How to wear Leopard Tights in Gray!

I went from having nothing in Leopard print, to having two pairs of Leopard print tights; one in the traditional oranges and black color combination and the other in shades of gray.

This pair of gray leopard print tights are the brand Miss Helen from the Monoprix in Paris.

As the weather begins to warm up, I am always asked if I wear tights in the summer. I wear tight up until June 1. Then after that date-only if its rainy and under 60degrees. I do have "spring" and "summer" tights in light spring colors and weaves. I like most women like tan legs, and having your legs covered makes it hard for them to get tan.






This pair of gray leopard print tights are the brand Miss Helen from the Monoprix in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment