Wear your hosiery well, so they always have a good run!




01 April, 2011

Futuristic Tron Tights

I am always amazed by the variety of hosiery that is out there in this world.  There is something for every style and taste. From the plainest Jane tights to stylish "of the moment" trends. Some of the most amazing hosiery are "of the moment" trends that reflect pop culture or a reinterpretation of a classic.





 Trends come and go, but style reamains- and sometimes they can be a total miss or against all fashion odds- successful. The  tights I am wearing today are truly an interesting addition to any outfit. They feel like I should be in the movie TRON, or an eighties advertisement for a computer. They also have the look of that old school Windows screen saver.








I purchased them at Goldenpoint a European hosiery store in 2009, I think they might be the brand Sisi but I didn't keep as detailed a record as I do now.











No comments:

Post a Comment