Wear your hosiery well, so they always have a good run!




17 April, 2011

New Brand Obession- Les Queues du Sardines

For my Hoseiry collection I am always on the look out for the most interesting visual take on the season's trends.  Normally it's different combinations of dots, lace, faux suspender and floral motifs, In either neutral, black, with the occasional odd Italian color combination. 


So when I came across Les Queues du Sardines  which means Sardine Tails in French I was blown away by their unconventional style. This indie French brand add humor to the normal every day opaque and sheer tights. The tights are screen printed. Each pair are  unique and will never go unnoticed. 

















2 comments:

  1. wow i like them all! (not so much the last, the legs has to be very skinny)

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I haven't seen these yet (neither in stores nor on the streets of Paris), but I will look out for them. The Tron ones are nice!

    ReplyDelete