Wear your hosiery well, so they always have a good run!




24 March, 2011

Oh yeah - I wear green now - with Wolford Hold Ups of course!

Every once in a while you need to step out of your comfort zone.  Today, I am wearing green. Other than on Saint Patrick's Day green is not in my normal rotation. So when Loretta gave me this beautiful underpinning that she found at the sample sale at work, I was a little nervous. Loretta is awsome by the way!! So, despite my insecurity in wearing a color other then black, purple or grey I decided to give it a shot. My decision was made even easier by donning a pair of my favorite Wolford Hold-Ups!

I get more complements on this pair of Wolford Hold-Ups then any other piece of hosiery in my collection.  I love the geometric pattern, they look like old tin ceiling tiles.





Max wanted to wear Green too!

My complete Eileen Fisher ensemble are all pieces from the various sample sales at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment