Wear your hosiery well, so they always have a good run!




01 March, 2011

Purple and Grey Part 3

Sorry for the delay in posts, Max has been under the weather and Nathan is traveling in China...

This is the final outfit in my Grey and Purple montage outfit number 5. I didn't post Sunday's outfit, and instead of my usual tights, I wore a pair of Calzedonia men's socks. I will devote an entire post the amazing selection of Men's socks that Calzedonia carries, but again that is an entire other post...

This outfit always makes me feel like something out of Mad Men. A total Peggy Olsen look. The tights are a so ordinary for me, a sort of cross between a mesh and fishnet. A little diamond pattern, in a warm grey color. I used to be totally into fishnets before I discovered European patterned hosiery. I have fishnets in almost every color you can imagine, from hot pink, to baby pink and even tinkerbell green. That will also be another post.

I picked this find up at Filene's Basement for $7.99. At the time I didn't have any grey tights, and I desperate for any pair I could find. This is the second time I have worn them, and it will be the last. I usually get at least 4 wears out of a lower price point, but sometimes there is a reason that they are at Filene's for $7.99 Oh well, its not like I don't have more grey tights...




No comments:

Post a Comment