Wear your hosiery well, so they always have a good run!




23 March, 2011

Pretty Polly-House of Holland Bandanna Knee Tights!

These fabulous House of Holland Bandana Knee tights are perfect for a snowy March day! When I first woke up this morning I was surprised at the inch of snow that had dusted the ground just as spring has arrived. My thoughts immediately went to the Daffodils in my front garden and if they would be able to stand up to the weather.

Many of the House of Holland collection feature a "bandana detail".  I love the bandana knee detail, it reminds me of  Dexy's Midnight Runner's "Come on Eileen" music video. Then after viewing the music video several times along with A-Ha Take on Me and having a mini dance party, I completely got distracted from the point of my blog posting. Needless to say in the "Come on Eileen" music video they do not wear the bandanas around their knees only around their necks. I do remember putting bandanas every where, when I was a kid in the 80's just like Punky Brewster who did in fact wear them around her knees.








So today's outfit and tights pairing was a Punky Brewster throwback- 
Complete with bandanas around the knee!





No comments:

Post a Comment